vendredi 11 juin 2010


Aida, my top 5

I had to do this for my English-speaking friends


1. Who am I?

My name is Aida. I was born in Iran but now it’s been 14 years that I live in Montreal. I am studying in psychology at university of Montreal. I love it since it helps me to discover the human being in depth. Therefore, it’s a better way to know myself so I can have a better life. I also have other activities beside my studies such as belly dancing, guitar and acrylic painting which you will perhaps have the chance to discover if I’m chosen. I speak also 4 languages: French, English, Spanish and Persian.



2. I love MRG because:

I like to have new challenges, to meet new people, try something totally out of the ordinary and I think MRG reality show games will give me this opportunity. Also, it will have its world premiere in Montreal! Wow! I feel very lucky! :)



3. Why vote for me?


Because I think I have all it takes to make this game which is already exceptional even more remarkable. :D You’ll have my guaranteed for life (if I live more than you of course) that you will have fun with the right person!


4. My selectoral promises:


If I am selected, I promise you: one year filled of excitement, laughter, adventure and even more (can’t reveal everything here ;) )



5. How to vote?

Go to this address:
http://www.mrumrfr.com/

at the bottom of the page on the left side select my name Aida and click on vote
That’s it you just did me a big favour and I thank you for it!
Also take a look at my blog for more photos, videos and even more…:

http://vote4aida.blogspot.com/

I’m eager to see your comments and for that you must become a member which is not really complicated! All you need is an account from Google, Yahoo or twitter
Hope to see you soon till then take care don’t forget to vote and share this page with your friends ;)


Your MRG candidate model, Aida.

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire